We are hosting Jennifer Pham of PP Beauty and Academy. She will teach you how to do machine nano. Learn in-depth complete processes of the techniques, color theory, machine and needle preference she follows in her studios. You will learn micropigmentation inside and out and gain the confidence you need to begin your exciting new career in this fast growing industry. All products to be used in class, lunch and refreshments will be provided.
- Keep the workplace sanitizing and orderly according to international standards (based on BLOODBORNE PATHOGENS CERTIFICATE USA standards).
- Method of analyzing customer's face structure to provide suggestions on the best suitable eyebrow form and color.
- Using the golden ratio ruler and the PP Beauty & Academy App digital ruler in measuring the eyebrow form, which to support drawing a standard, even, and harmonious form with customer’s face.
THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT HAIRSTROKES:
- Drawing fibers.
- Ink for each skin type.
- Needle and tattoo spaying machine.
UNDERSTANDING OF COLOR :
- Mixing colors and using complementary colors to keep tattoo ink from turning blue and red.
- The ability of ink retention bases on each skin type and each customer’s constitution.
- Response and impact of ink when tattooing on the skin, the ability of ink retention, the ability of the skin to remember.
- Distinguishing skin types, skin structure, as well as explain ink retention standards of all tattoo spray techniques.
- Fixing old tattoos perfectly and bringing all old colors back to their natural brown.
- Method of sending ink down into the skin properly.
- True/false cases.
- Machine angle, hand force, and how to stretch skin.
- Techniques of hairstrokes.
- The recovery process and how to care for each skin type.
- Practice drawing forms on fake skin and real models.
- Practice drawing eyebrows on fake skin and real models.
- How to take and edit perfect pictures.
ONLINE LEARNING PROGRAM WITH APP AND GROUP-WORKING:
- Support students after the course, be updated to study online in groups within 3 months, permanently graded.
STUDENTS WILL RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING AFTER GRADUATION:
- Certificate of PP Beauty & Academy.
- Logo with student’s name.
- Get 10% off all products at PP Beauty & Academy.
PP Beauty & Academy, Craft Master is our unique learning tool to further support you in your career.
1 professional digital machine PMU
1 box of needle (10 needles)
1 numbing cream Face & Body
1 numbing gel Face & Body
1 box mapping strings
1 holder ink
1 brushes bag
1 ink cup bag
1 q-tips bag
3 bottles of Pigments Brovi
10 bags Vaseline Hustle Butter for After Care
10 skin latex
Note Book, Pen, Pencil and ruler
You will need to provide a model for Day 3 at 11:30am for nano eyebrows
Your model must be a candidate for cosmetic tattooing with no previous tattoo on the procedure area
If you would like us to help you secure a model for the class you signed up for, please email us the request once you have registered for the course. A fee of $150+gst will be required.
Brownude Academy: 10622 170th Street NW Edmonton Alberta
Date and Time
July 28: 10:00 – 6:00
July 29: 10:00 – 6:00
July 30: 10:00 – 5:00
After the 3 day course, students will receive a Certificate of Attendance. PP Beauty & Academy artist’s certificate is not received by the end of the 3 day course. Certificate is obtained when students have demonstrated satisfactory work to Grand Master Jennifer Pham
Class cost is $3600+HST. You will be asked for a NON-REFUNDABLE/NON-TRANSFERABLE deposit of $1,000+HST upon registration. The remaining balance of 2600+HST is due two weeks prior to the first day of class. Remaining payment is due in the form of cash, debit, etransfer or bank draft made out to ‘Brownude Inc’
If paying remainder by credit card a 5% transaction fee will be added to your balance.
*Financing is available through a 3rd party for Canadian students*
Class attendance is the student’s responsibility. If the student can not attend the scheduled class it is their responsibility to sell their seat.
Cancelled or Relocated Classes
Brownude Permanent Cosmetics & Academy reserves the right to cancel a class at its discretion. Students shall be notified and refunded 100% of their amount paid if the class is cancelled. Brownude Permanent Cosmetics & Academy reserves the right to relocate a class if unforeseen circumstances force us to do so. Students will be notified as soon as the new location information is confirmed and established.
There is no licensing required to attend training, but licensing may be needed depending on your province or state and regulations to open and perform cosmetic tattoo procedures.
In the case beyond nature’s control (ie. natural disasters, global pandemic shutdown) your course date will get rescheduled to a later date. Any and all travel expenses is not the responsibility of Brownude.