- We are happy to hear you are interested in Brownude Academy for your cosmetic makeup journey. These are the current fundamental courses available for private training:
- One Day Microbladed Manual Hairstrokes: $3000 + GST
- One Day Beginner Machine Micropigmentation Powdered Ombre: $3500 + GST
- One Day Advanced Machine Micropigmentation Powdered Ombre: $3500 + GST (this course is for artists that already have microblading experience.)
- Two Day Beginner course where you learn both techniques together (Microbladed Manual Hairstrokes and Machine Powdered Ombre): $6000 + GST
- Two Day All Machine Course (Front Hairstrokes and Powdered Ombre Ends): $6000 + GST
- Two Day Lip Blush: $5000 + GST
- Five Day (you can pick microblading/powder or nano/powder), Lip Blush and Eyelash interlash. $11500 + GST
▪Eyebrow design and measurements
▪Healing and aftercare
▪Review of release and consent forms
▪Business and studio setup
▪Introduction to the technique(s) of the course you choose
▪Hands on practice on artificial skin
▪Students hands on training with model
▪And so much more!
Two weeks prior to class beginning, all students will be granted online access to online fundamental training to prepare you for in-person class.
Each course comes with a full kit. All machine courses have the option to upgrade your device to the Mei-Cha Lumi for an additional $1500 plus GST
You will need to provide a model for training
Your model must be a candidate for cosmetic tattooing with no previous tattoo on the procedure area
Brownude Academy: 3611 West 4th Avenue Vancouver, British Columbia V6R1P2
Date and Time
These classes are offered Monday to Friday from 9:30-6:30 (classes may run a bit later). Some weekend dates may be available.
BEFORE BOOKING A CLASS, PLEASE CONTACT OUR STUDIO TO MAKE SURE THE DATE YOU REQUEST IS AVAILABLE.
You will receive a certificate of attendance after the course. After completing 10 approved models on your own you will be required to email us before and after photos of your work for a completion certificate.
You will be asked for a NON-REFUNDABLE deposit of $1,000+gst upon registration. The remaining balance is due two weeks prior to the first day of class. Payments can be made by bank draft made out to ‘Brownude Canada Inc’, cash or etransfer only.
*Financing is available through a 3rd party for Canadian students*
Class attendance is the student’s responsibility. If the student can not attend the scheduled class it is their responsibility to sell their seat.
Cancelled or Relocated Classes
Brownude Permanent Cosmetics & Academy reserves the right to cancel a class at its discretion. Students shall be notified and refunded 100% of their amount paid if the class is cancelled. Brownude Permanent Cosmetics & Academy reserves the right to relocate a class if unforeseen circumstances force us to do so. Students will be notified as soon as the new location information is confirmed and established.
There is no licensing required to attend training, but licensing may be needed depending on your province or state and regulations to open and perform cosmetic tattoo procedures.
In the case beyond nature’s control (ie. natural disasters, global pandemic shutdown) your course date will get rescheduled to a later date. Any and all travel expenses is not the responsibility of Brownude.