COVID-19 STUDENT POLICIES
These guidelines apply to ALL training courses held by Brownude, both individually and in collaboration with other permanent make up studios and/or corporations. Students must abide by the protocols outlined below. Students who refuse to follow protocols will NOT be permitted to participate in training. These guidelines are for the safety of all students and staff.
STUDENTS ARE STRONGLY RECOMMENDED TO UNDERGO COVID-19 TESTING PRIOR TO THE COURSE START DATE.
STUDENT ARRIVAL DUTIES
- Any individual entering the studio/academy space must arrive with a face mask on and the face mask is not to be removed until the individual is outside the studio/academy space
- Outdoor shoes are to be removed immediately and indoor shoes worn within indoor areas. In the event an individual does not have indoor shoes available boot covers must be worn over socks/feet
- Hands must be sanitized and washed for a minimum of 20 seconds after each entry/exit
- Alcohol wipes will be used to sanitize front and back of phones after each entry/exit
- Personal belongings are to be kept to a minimum. Larger bags will be wiped down and stored - if storage space is unavailable bags must remain in vehicle
DRINKS & BEVERAGES
Staying hydrated is very important! To ensure no contamination occurs we will be following the below guidelines for all drinks/beverages:
- Outdoor beverages without a closable or twistable lid are no longer permitted
- All drinks must remain in the designated drink area away from studio equipment
- Students will be provided with individual water bottles throughout course
Physical touch is a portion of our training that cannot be replaced. All students must consent to a level of physical touch in order for trainers to successfully deliver training and technique recommendations. This includes repositioning hands to achieve proper form and touching the skin to feel the vibration for depth and consistency.
- Students and staff must wash hands after any skin-to-skin contact - if unsure wash your hands!
- Students will be provided with PPE (face mask, face shield, gloves) that must be worn throughout training
- Gloves must be changed after each interaction
- For students uncomfortable with any protocols we recommend refraining from registering in any group or in-person training during this time
THIS POLICY APPLIES TO ALL BROWNUDE ACADEMY TRAINING
Class attendance is the student’s responsibility. If the student can not attend the scheduled class it is their responsibility to sell their seat.
CANCELLED OR RELOCATED CLASSES
Brownude reserves the right to cancel a class at its discretion. Students shall be notified and offered the next available class.
Brownude reserves the right to relocate a class if unforeseen circumstances force us to do so. Students will be notified as soon as the new location information is confirmed and established.
GENERAL REFUND POLICY
Deposits are non-refundable. If you should cancel/withdraw 3 weeks prior or cancel/withdraw after the commencement of your course, no refund shall be issued.
DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. BALANCE OWING IS DUE (3) WEEKS PRIOR TO CLASS. THE ATTENDEE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR FLIGHTS, ACCOMODATIONS, AND TRAVEL COSTS.
ONLINE CLASS REFUND POLICY
ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND NON-REFUNDABLE FOR ONLINE AND VIRTUAL CLASSES.
Active coupon codes/vouchers can only be applied at the time of purchase. No refunds will be issued after the purchase is made.